Position Type: Teacher
Contract Type: Full Time
School: Secondary School
Apply by: September 15, 2023
Job Start: August 2021
Responsible to: Department Head Teacher
Job purpose: Under the direction of the Assistant Head Teacher, to provide support and assist teachers in the development and education of children, by undertaking tasks related to classroom activities and providing supervision and care skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Teaching and Learning:
- Be an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating effective planning, teaching organization, and demanding high standards of attainment and behavior in all lessons.
- Monitor and oversee the planning and delivery of specified areas of the Curriculum.
- Monitor students’ work effectively and according to the school’s requirements.
- Provide effective written and/or oral feedback to students.
- Monitor individual student achievement and respond accordingly.
- Contribute to the relevant sections of the school’s evaluation and improvement documentation.
- Be a vital part of the departmental team that delivers a high quality and varied extracurricular programs.
- Fully qualified teacher
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of teaching
- A passion for your subject and a genuine care for the wellbeing of young people.